The University of the Arts London is pleased to sponsor an EU Transitional Award which is a very helpful scheme for all prospective international students.
This scholarship is available to encourage and support high achieving candidates commencing in the pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate course during the year 2023-2024.
Through this amazing program, students can lessen the burden of their university tuition.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1986, the University of the Arts London (UAL) is a collegiate institution of higher education based in London city. It has six schools that offer educational programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate levels.
Why study at the University of the Arts London? While studying at this university, you will have the opportunity to attend events, share opportunities, network and collaborate. You’ll have access to the best facilities around our six colleges, as well as our deep business connections and career resources.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2023
- University or Organization: University of the Arts London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pre-degree, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Up to £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU students
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An EU national permanently resident in the EU and
- Classified as an EU (Overseas) fee payer and
- They must hold an offer to study a pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2023/24.
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is no formal application; once the student takes admission in an undergraduate and master’s degree program at one of the UAL’s Colleges, they will be guided that “how to apply” for UAL’s grants.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of their address and their fully completed course application in order to get an online grants application form.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing your English language ability.
This transitional financial award is available to all eligible EU students who have been affected by the immediate impact of Brexit. Pre-degree and undergraduate applicants will receive a £10,000 fee reduction for every year of their course. Postgraduate applicants will be awarded a total fee reduction of £5,000.