To reward students ability and talent in Iran, the Sharif University of Technology is granting the international awards for the academic session 2021/2022.
Excellent opportunity for overseas students to study in Iran.
User Review( vote)
The Technology University of Sharif is widely recognized as the country’s leading institution for engineering and physical sciences. It offers bachelor and bachelor degrees in 15 main departments.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: the Sharif University of Technology, International campus
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Award: 50-100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, graduate and PhD degree in Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics) Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Applied Mechanics/Design), Materials Engineering (Nano Technology), Materials Engineering (Corrosion/Protection of Materials), Industrial Engineering (Engineering Management), Industrial Engineering (System Optimization), Industrial Engineering (Macrosystems), Aerospace Engineering (Aerodynamics), Aerospace Engineering (Propulsion), Aerospace Engineering (Air Constructions), Aerospace Eng. (Flight and Control Dynamics) and Marine Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have No lawful or legislative research ban imposed by the compulsory military Male Students Service.
- Must meet the requirements of academic evaluation and (if required) successfully complete the academic and professional interview.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, students have to take admission in the bachelors, graduate, and PhD degree programme at the university’s, International campus. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, passport size photo, and national id.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results from a recognized University.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit a score of an official English proficiency test as given below:
- BSc & MSc: IELTS – 5/5, TOLIMO – 510, MSRT – 50, TOEFL-CBT – 195, TOEFL-PBT – 525, TOEFL-IBT – 69.
- PhD: IELTS – 5/6, TOLIMO – 550, MSRT – 60, TOEFL-CBT – 213, TOEFL-PBT – 550, TOEFL-IBT – 79.
The Sharif University of Technology will provide 50-100% tuition fees to the eligible students who want to participate in bachelors, graduate, and PhD degrees.