Education is the most important investment one makes for the future. That’s why the University of Management and Technology is proudly announcing Merit-Based Scholarships for the year 2020.
These scholarship awards are available for all domestic and international students. UMT aims at developing the human resource to contribute positively to society. Merit-based awards are granted to bright participants who are best able to achieve that aim.
Golden chance for Domestic and International students to study in Pakistan.
User Review( vote)
UMT is a premier, research-intensive private university dedicated to academic excellence. UMT offers a broad range of 140 bachelors, master and doctoral degree programs in many disciplines. The university also offers generous financial assistance to students.
Why at the University of Management and Technology? The university has evolved into a premier institution of higher learning in the country. It continues to evolve as the present captures new realities and foresight unfolds new possibilities.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2020
University or Organization: University of Management and Technology
Course Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Pakistan
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Bachelor, Master, PhD degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: These scholarships are available for the following cases:
- All types of students are eligible to apply for these given study programs.
- Applicants who want to start their study Bachelor, Master, PhD Program are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking the admission applicants can apply for this scholarship program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a study award, applicants must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the scholarship.
Benefit: The candidates will receive 20%-100% award amounts through applying this funded study.