Gonzaga University is offering International Graduate Student Scholarships to the world’s brightest students pursuing graduate-level studies for the academic year 2023-2024.
The eligibility of international students to be able to receive the scholarship award will be determined on the basis of their admission. The applicants must be accepted in the graduate program they have applied to at Gonzaga University to be considered. Scholarship and admission applications will be reviewed side by side and a decision will be made. The award will likely cover tuition fees and other education-related expenses.
Nice offer to fund masters study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Gonzaga University is a private Jesuit university accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. It was founded in 1887 in Spokane, Washington, by Joseph Cataldo who was an Italian-born priest and Jesuit missionary. The university is ranked 83rd out of 443 National Universities.
Why choose to study at Gonzaga University? Gonzaga University provides its students an educational experience that prepares them to become wholehearted leaders who serve the common good and give glory to God. It is an institution of higher learning committed to the education of the whole person in mind, body, and spirit and promotes acceptance and encouragement of people from all backgrounds.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open. However, students must observe course-specific deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Gonzaga University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate-level degree programs of choice available at Gonzaga University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an active or submitted application for a Gonzaga University graduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The graduate admission application must be submitted via the university portal. All eligible candidates must submit a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Personal Essay and Activities List
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- One Teacher Recommendation
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree qualification relevant to the master’s degree program they are applying to at Gonzaga University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88
- IELTS – 6.5
The winning international students will be awarded a scholarship likely covering their educational expenses incurred in pursuing a graduate study at Gonzaga University.