Candidates from all over the world have a wonderful chance to apply for International Grants at the Eindhoven University of Technology. All the international students who wish to obtain a research degree can apply to have their education funded by the European Research Council in the Netherlands for the academic year 2021-2022.
This grant will offer the aid required by excellent researchers to conduct pioneering research in the Netherlands at the Eindhoven University of Technology. The applicants need to have relevant education and commitment towards the research subject.
The Eindhoven University of Technology is a public technical university that is creating the engineers of the future who can fill the gap between market demand and technical possibilities. It is ranked 120 in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the Eindhoven University of Technology? The Eindhoven University of Technology is known to create future-proof engineers that are capable of finding solutions for problems we are not yet faced with. Eindhoven’s out-of-the-box educational approach is a result of top-level research to help students develop the knowledge and skills they require for the future.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Students from all European countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any research programme at Eindhoven.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have been accepted by the university in the applied research programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply to any research programme of their choice at TU/e through its application portal. Applicants that are accepted in their respective discipline will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcript of records from your home university detailing all the study components undertaken to date at the home university
- A copy of your passport
- High school diploma
- Proof of Financial means
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to have A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.5 on a scale of 10.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- CPE – 180
- CAE – 1176
- University of Cambridge – C2
The students will be given relief and support towards the tuition fee of the opted research programme at TU/e for.