If you are having a strong desire to study in the Netherlands, then you can take advantage of this wonderful Doctoral Scholarships opportunity offered by the Hague Academy of International Law. The application process is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is open to all doctoral students at Hague applying from non-member states of the OECD. The grant will provide support towards the living cost and will partially also cover the traveling expenses of students in the Netherlands.
The Hague Academy of International Law is a center for high-level education ranking among the most important encyclopedic publications dedicated to public and private international law.
Why choose to study at the Hague Academy of International Law? Hague Academy of International Law is a non-profit law school that conducts educational and research activities. It allows the students to gain an experience of a lifetime. It aims to promote in-depth scientific research on issues relating to international legal relationships.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Hague Academy of International Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: €2250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Students who are nationals of non-member states of the OECD are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral programme at Hague are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be registered with the academy and enrol in a doctoral programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to create an account on the academy portal and fill the registration form to apply Students for the opportunity s will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A curriculum vitae
- The motivation letter should include a sworn statement indicating that, barring unforeseen circumstances, the thesis is in the process of being completed
- The recommendation letter from the thesis supervisor should confirm that the thesis is indeed near completion
- A memo detailing the exact topic of the thesis and its general outline
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have relevant academic qualifications to be admitted in a doctoral programme at Hague.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have good knowledge of English or French.
The doctoral Awarded to selected students by Hague Academy will provide them €2250 along with half of the traveling expenses, up to a maximum of €910.