Are you in a financial pickle and are unable to sponsor your international study? Then, you must take a chance and participate in the International Higher Education Scholarships programme established by TaiwanICDF for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is being offered to all international students from select overseas countries that wish to study a bachelor, master, or PhD programme in any eligible Taiwanese university. Select students will be offered a fully-funded study, including tuition fees and stipend.
Through this scholarship, you can get the financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream.
User Review( votes)
The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund is an organization that provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
The International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF) is dedicated to boosting socio-economic development, enhancing human resources, and promoting economic relations in a range of developing partner countries, and also offering humanitarian assistance and providing aid in the event of natural disasters or international refugee crises.
Application Deadline: The application period runs from January 1 to March 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee, Stipend, and other
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan.
- Eligible Countries: All international students from select countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any higher education degree, bachelor, master, or PhD, in a Taiwanese university of choice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the general application requirements for the scholarship.
- Students must belong to an eligible country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission at any university of choice and the scholarship online. All students from eligible countries will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents requested explicitly by a ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the requirements of the university they wish to apply for.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university they choose to apply to.
The successfully selected candidates will be provided one time round trip airfare, tuition fee of the applied programme, insurance, credit fees, and a stipend of NT$12,000 – NT$17,000.