The University of New Haven is welcoming students to become a part of their vibrant and welcoming community by offering them the Honors Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All students, domestic and international, who have received acceptance notification for the applied undergraduate honors program at New Haven are eligible students for this scholarship. A sum of $1,000 will be provided to the scholarship holder.
Through this funding scheme, you can fund your Honors studies at the University of New Haven.
User Review( votes)
The University of New Haven is a private university in Connecticut dedicated to cultivating a diverse and welcoming atmosphere for everyone. Ranking 59th among the Regional Universities North, the University of New Haven has excellent performance across many disciplines.
Why choose to study at the University of New Haven? The University of New Haven offers convenient scheduling, personalized attention, and state-of-the-art facilities to its students. The students are also faced with dynamic, responsive, engaging, and pragmatic paths of discovery across a wide variety of programs and disciplines that lead them to their dream career paths.
Application Deadline: Students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester to be considered for the scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of New Haven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All national and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any full-time undergraduate honors program offered at New Haven.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for full-time undergraduate admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for undergraduate admission via the Common Application portal or the university portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Submit officially certified copies of senior secondary/high school records
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation from an academic source
- Submit a personal essay
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all necessary documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit proof of language proficiency as per the university’s requirements.
The University of New Haven will provide the selected undergraduate students with a $1,000.