If you have a dream of studying in the United States with funding program, then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply to the International Honors Scholarships programs which are presenting by Longwood University.
A good opportunity for International students in the USA
User Review( vote)
Established on March 5, 1835, Longwood University is the third-oldest public university in Virginia. It officially became a university on July 1, 2002, and now situated a public liberal arts university in Virginia.
Why at Longwood University? At Longwood, the students will have many opportunities for developing their personality. They will also a chance to communicate with overseas participants and to learn something new from them.
- University or Organization: Longwood University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $1,000-$6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are invited to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants are allowed to apply for a bachelor’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must be good in health and also enrolled as a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be automatically considered for this opportunity, the participants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Longwood University.
Information Required for Admission
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of secondary school graduation, official transcripts with all available grades from their university, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Qualified students will have studied math, science, history, native language, and a foreign language during the completion of secondary school.
- Language Requirement: Participants are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the excellence of their English language.
Benefits: The education bursary will give an amount of $1,000-$6,000 per year for 4 years to qualified bachelor students ($4,000-$24,000 total).