The University of Leeds understands the importance of education in this fast-changing world. That’s why it is presenting the School of Law International Undergraduate program in the UK.
The educational award is open for brilliant International participants who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program within the School of Law at the University of Leeds.
A fine opportunity for pursuing studies in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is the fifth largest university in the UK which was officially recognized as a university in 1904. It became part of the federal Victoria University in 1887 and now situated as a public research university in England.
Why at the University of Leeds? At this university, the participants will learn from the best university teachers and also be a part of one of the world’s best university. They will have a variety of degree course and many cultural programs for developing their personality.
- University or Organization: The University of Leeds
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: The application for 2020 entry will start in September 2019.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students are allowed to take part in an undergraduate degree program within the School of law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be classified as an overseas free purpose.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants can get some help in their studies by applying to an undergraduate degree program at the university. There is no formal application required for the grant; all eligible candidates will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to submit all the required documents listed in their course acceptance letter by the university.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must complete their academic education with the achievement of 3 A’s at A level or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students are suggested to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test which is a must for studying in the UK.
Benefits: To support a candidate’s education in the UK, the studentship will provide an amount of £2,500 to each successful participant.