Prepare yourself for a career in meteorology-related science and research with the help of the Master‡s Scholarships in Meteorology offered by the University of Reading in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
A total of 4 students will receive this application towards an MSc study programme in meteorology at the University of Reading. 2 UK national students and two international students will be awarded this application based on their admission application.
This is a golden chance to fund your education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching-learning and research in the university by developing and promoting access to information resources and also to contributing to the broader world of scholarship and the transfer of knowledge by collaborating and cooperating with other organizations.
Why study at the University of Reading? The University of Reading is a strong university internationally recognized for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is one of the best research universities in the UK and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future of its students. Students receive first-class supervision from leading experts in your research area.
Application Deadline: UK students and International students must submit their applications by 1st August 2022 and 1st June 2022, respectively.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and UK/Ireland are students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Applied Meteorology and MSc. Atmosphere, Oceans, and Climate programme at Reading are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted at Reading for one of the eligible programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the online application portal of the university and make their application. Students that apply for the eligible programmes will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport (for international students)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must possess a good honors degree (2.2 or above), or equivalent from a university outside the UK, in a mathematical/physical science or a closely related subject
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Reading will provide the selected student’s scholarships to cover the cost of an MSc degree study in Meteorology.