The University of Hertfordshire is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated PhD candidate to work on the 3-year project by applying for the PhD Studentship in Next-Generation Technologies for real-time evaluation of protective suits against toxic materials for the academic year 2022-2023.
All domestic as well as international students that hold relevant academic qualifications and possess problem-solving skills are encouraged to apply for this studentship. The selected candidate will receive full PhD tuition fee cover and a stipend at UKRI rates.
A great offer for international students to get study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Present in the ranking of 101-150 under Young University Rankings 2018, The University of Hertfordshire is a public university that visualizes transforming lives by driving potential and powering success.
Why choose to study at the University of Hertfordshire? The University of Hertfordshire is a young and innovative university with a fantastic heritage. It is a business-focused university that embeds industry knowledge in its curriculum, thereby providing the knowledge, skills, and practical experience to make its students desirable to employers worldwide.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022 is the last date to apply for this studentship.
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All UK and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD studies in next-generation technologies for real-time evaluation of protective suits against toxic materials at Herts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-motivated candidates with excellent problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the university portal. The applicants are required to complete the application form and submit it to [email protected] to apply. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a cover letter explaining their interest in the project (personal statement in the application form)
- your qualification certificates and transcripts
- a copy of your passport photo page
- Two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold, or be about to attain, a first-class or upper second-class (2:1) Honours degree or equivalent from a recognized institution or a masters degree in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 169
- TOEFL – 72
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 42
- LanguageCert International ESOL SELT – B2
The candidates selected will be presented cover towards PhD tuition fees and a stipend at UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) recommended rates, typically £15,500 per annum for up to 3 years.