Birkbeck, University of London is inviting applications from international students that wish to pursue their master studies in marketing in the UK for its Postgraduate Studentships in Marketing for the academic year 2022-2023.
Marketing-focused programmes offered at Birkbeck can be applied for to take benefits from this scholarship award. All international and home country students are eligible to apply. £5,900 full-time and £2,950 part-time per year will be provided to the selected candidates.
With this opportunity, you can gain top equality education at a master’s level at the University of London.
User Review( votes)
Birkbeck, University of London, is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. Birkbeck University London is ranked 886th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Birkbeck, University of London? Birkbeck is one of the world’s leading research universities with a vibrant, intellectually challenging research culture. Students of Birkbeck benefit from research-led teaching.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on Sunday, 5th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Birkbeck, University of London
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,900
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, and other international students can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, and MSc International Marketing programmes at Birkbeck are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the general entry requirements for MSc study within the Department of Management.
- The applicants must be applying for a 2022-2023 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make an admission application by logging in to the application portal of the university. Then submit the scholarship application form separately and mail it to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Personal statement
- Degree certificate or transcript
- Additional documentation requested by Registry
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a second-class honors degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or an equivalent international qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The Birkbeck, University of London will be provided £5900 to the selected full-time Home/EU/international student towards their MSc studies.