Applicants are invited to apply for the Global Teletherapy Academic Excellence Award in the USA for the academic session 2020-2021. The funding program is open to any current college or graduates school student.
The educational award is designed for excellent students who understand the importance of bettering one’s self.
Golden chance for US students to get an award of $1,000.
User Review( votes)
Global Teletherapy is well recognized in the expanding teletherapy industry as a leading staffing service providing K-12 schools with online therapists. It serves customers with the highest quality service.
Why at Global Teletherapy? Global Teletherapy is providing their schools with therapists who provide the best service to their students while allowing therapists to manage their schedules and cut down on paperwork.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Global Teletherapy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate programs in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must have permission if under 18.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible students can apply via email to scholarship-at-globalteletherapy.com. Be sure to include the words “application” along with your first and last name in the subject line of your email.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a 2,000-word essay (Be sure your final copy is free of any technical errors i.e. spelling and grammar) and provide all of the following: full name, address, name of academic institution attending, PDF copy of applicant’s unofficial transcript, PDF copy of applicant’s essay.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Global Teletherapy will offer $1,000 merit-based scholarship to any current college or graduate school student who understands what it means to accept responsibility to improve his or her community.