Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So to help students, King’s College London is happy to announce the International Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be awarded to one international student undertaking a taught Engineering master’s programme. The prestigious award will be given to an exceptional international student who can demonstrate financial hardship to support their studies at King’s.
This is an amazing funding opportunity that will provide you with financial help up to £49,310.
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is a public research university in London, England. King’s was established by royal charter in 1829 under the patronage of King George IV and the Duke of Wellington. It believes in giving back to society through meaningful service. It is one of the oldest university-level institutions in England. King’s is often ranked among the world’s best and most prestigious universities.
Why should you choose King’s College London? King’s College London is a world-renowned university that believes in giving back to society through meaningful service and quality education. Its goal is to bring about positive and lasting societal change and improve the world.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 11.59 pm on 22nd August 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £49,310
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Intend to undertake full-time taught master’s courses in the Engineering programme at King’s from September 2022
- Be classed as international for tuition fees
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Academic merit as demonstrated by your undergraduate degree transcript of grades and final degree award outcome
- Be willing to provide an end-of-year report or any other necessary interactions by the donor.
- Provide a written personal statement in support of your application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for the master’s degree programme via the online application portal at the university. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a copy of your undergraduate degree transcript of grade or supporting statement and evidence of your final degree outcome.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, requisites are needed to meet all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which you have applied.
The scholarship is worth £49,310 and will cover:
- International tuition fees of £29,310 on the 2022-23 taught Masters courses in Engineering plus
- £20,000 in the form of a stipend to cover living expenses.