The University of Copenhagen eagerly awaits applications from outstanding students for the PhD fellowship in Neuronal Cell and Membrane Biology for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational award is available for highly motivated domestic and international students to apply for a 3-year PhD programme at the University of Copenhagen.
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. It offers a wide range of degree-level programs and research degree for the students.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at this university, students will get comfortable working both independently and within a team. It provides creative and stimulating working conditions in a dynamic and international research environment.
Application Deadline: May 19, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Neuroscience
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 27,593 DKK /approx. 3,698 EUR
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Neuronal Cell and Membrane Biology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project e.g. Molecular Biomedicine, Human Biology, Biochemistry etc.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants are advised to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After receiving confirmation, you can complete the grant application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Your application must be submitted electronically that include the following documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Master of Science diploma and transcript of records. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do
- Publication list (if possible)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the University of Copenhagen.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
The University of Copenhagen provides the monthly salary begins around 27,593 DKK /approx. 3,698 EUR (April 2020-level) plus pension.