Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Melbourne is providing the International Geoffrey Blainey Scholarship. The grant is awarded to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational program supports highly motivated students who want to commence an economics honours degree within the Faculty of Business and Economics.
Wonderful opportunity for both domestic and international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s second oldest universities that offer various degree level programs. It offers academic, sporting, and cultural programs alongside accommodation for Melbourne students and faculty.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university offers gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research at nationally and globally. Here, students will gain various job opportunities and learn about all subjects before choosing a particular subject in their field of interest.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honours
- Award: Up to $9,900
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honours degree program in Commerce, economics, and management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to:
- Be enrolled in the Economics honours program within the Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Be pursuing research informed by Economic History.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the honours program at the University of Toronto. After being registered, you must submit the program application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a cover letter, your proposed area of research, and clearly demonstrate how economic history will inform your research essay, current resume, and academic record.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Melbourne will provide an award of up to $9,900 for domestic and international students who want to undertake an Economics honours program.