With the aim of recognizing the talent of students in Australia, Murdoch University is providing the Lavinia Sinclair PhD Scholarships. The programme is open for domestic and international students.
The programme is available to talented students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme within the Preservation of native trees and soils at Murdoch University. The programme is designed for the academic session 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University is one of Australia’s leading academic universities and offers students various diploma classes and an excellent training environment. It is a progressive, free-thinking university known for its highly employable graduates, life-changing studies, and creative innovations in the campus and industry.
Why study at Murdoch University? The university is one of the 100 young universities in the world with an excellent reputation for leading-edge research and studies. Students can obtain exciting business areas and various additional resources at this university.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $30,000 p.a.
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Preservation of native trees and soils.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed a Masters by research degree or an Honours degree (Australian H2A or H1, or equivalent).
- Must have experience in a related discipline.
- Must have well-developed leadership abilities and the ability to function as an interdisciplinary and college member effectively.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. For more information, you can contact at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: A detailed CV, Expression of interest (one page maximum) and Reference from an academic supervisor. Candidates have to submit all your application documents to Professor Giles Hardy ([email protected])
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Murdoch University will provide scholarships of Up to $30,000 p.a. to eligible domestic and international students.