The University of Twente offers a PhD Position in Numerical Methods Determining Vibrations of Coupled Structures in the Netherlands. For international students, the program is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
This is a highly competitive position. The successful applicant will be expected to have a master‡s degree in mathematics with advanced courses in finite element methods from the University of Twente. This position receives a gross monthly salary ranging from the first year € 2.54 to the fourth year € 3.247 and excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for research to make a difference in the medical field.
International PhD Position at the University of Twente, Netherlands
Nice offer for international applicants to get an International PhD Position at the University of Twente, Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1961, the University of Twente is a well-known research university in the Netherlands. It was ranked in the top 400 universities in the world, and it offers various degree programs.
Why study at the University of Twente? The university provides high-quality, project-based education in a global environment and a unique and informal environment. Here, students will get an excellent international experience and good job opportunities.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: Mathematics, with Advances Courses in Finite Element Methods.
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full-time gross salary starting at €2,541 and increasing to €3,247
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Position in Numerical Methods Determining Vibrations of Coupled Structures.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following given criteria:
- Candidates should have enthusiastic and highly motivated researchers.
- Candidates have, or will shortly, acquire a Master’s degree in applied mathematics, with advanced courses in finite element methods.
- Candidates have a good team spirit and like to work in an interdisciplinary and internationally oriented environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested in this position can apply online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A detailed CV
- An academic transcript of BSc and MSc education, including grades
- A motivation letter (1-2 pages)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in mathematics from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are proficient in English.
Each successful scholar will receive all the following:
- As a PhD students at UT, students will be appointed to a full-time position for four years, with a qualifier in the first year, within a stimulating scientific environment;
- The University offers a dynamic ecosystem with enthusiastic colleagues;
- Students’ salary and associated conditions are by the collective labour agreement for Dutch universities (CAO-NU);
- Students will receive a gross monthly salary ranging from € 2.541- (first year) to € 3.247,- (fourth year);
- There are excellent benefits, including a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%, and a solid pension scheme;
- A family-friendly institution that offers parental leave (both paid and unpaid);
- Students have a training program as part of the Twente Graduate School where you and your supervisors will determine a plan for a suitable education and supervision;