The Chalmers University of Technology is delighted to offer the International PhD Position in Chemical functionalization for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the PhD degree at the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology comprises 13 departments and is highly known for its efficient innovation climate. In critical fields like as materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it is home to eight Areas of Advance and six national centers of excellence.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? English language classes and Foundation courses are among the options available to students at Chalmers. Their two-year post on mechanical characteristics of AM materials allows you to work in a dynamic and rapidly evolving research topic that is of great interest to you.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Chemical functionalization of 2D materials
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program,
- A Master’s degree primarily in Organic Chemistry, or Materials Chemistry.
- High motivation, and an analytical and problem-solving personality, and strong interest or previous experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
- Good English communication skills, both orally as well as written.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for progress and quality of the project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- Other, for example previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter
- Other documents
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for this opportunity, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.