Magnify your knowledge through an International PhD Position in Circular RNA Research. The program is organized by the Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award is available to students from all around the world who want to undertake a PhD degree program in Germany at the Heidelberg University and the University Hospital Heidelberg.
User Review( votes)
The Graduate School’s principal goal since its inception in October 2007 has been to attract the greatest and brightest doctoral researchers from around the world to Heidelberg University to undertake doctoral studies.
Why study at Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School? In a vibrant and stimulating scientific environment, HBIGS offers great research opportunities as well as extensive academic and complementary training.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University, University Hospital Heidelberg
- Department: Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Position in Circular RNA Research program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be successfully enrolled at Heidelberg University.
- Proven competence in handling high-throughput data sets and a good understanding of the underlying statistical challenges. A proven competence in scripting/programming (i.e. at least two out of C/C++, R, Python, Java) is essential. Other relevant qualifications include a good understanding of RNA Biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the online application of the chosen course and enroll themselves in the university. Applicants are required to send the completed application form
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation with reference to the topic of the doctorate
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency:
Heidelberg University will provide the educational fund to the successful candidates for the session 2021/2022.