Magnify your knowledge through an International PhD Position in Industrial-tailored CO2 Capture. The studentship is organized by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The funding program aims to support students from any country and want to undertake their PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
In 1829, Chalmers University of Technology was founded. It is a Swedish university that specialises in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related topics.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? While studying at the Chalmers University of Technology, students will get knowledge on magnetic resonance imaging, reactor design, and modeling and life-cycle analysis. Their project enables you to develop a multi-pathway platform for CO2 capture and storage based on tunable carbonate (CO32-) chemistry.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD position in Industrial-tailored CO2 Capture at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a master’s level degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or in a relevant field, corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits. Good presentation and collaborative skills is also a requirement.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English. If Swedish is not your native language, Chalmers offers Swedish courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g. education, thesis work and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The applicants will get a PhD degree position in Industrial-tailored CO2 Capture at the Chalmers University of Technology. They will receive a handsome salary package for the academic year 2022/2023.