To encourage outstanding students to pursue higher education in the UK, Cranfield School of Management is providing the Latin American Taught Scholarships.
The scholarships are available to international students joining the University from selected Latin American countries to study a taught master’s programme
User Review( votes)
Established in 1969, Cranfield University is a public research university located in Cranfield, England. It is a research-based university that focuses on science, engineering, technology, and management.
Why study at Cranfield University? While studying at this university, you will join a vibrant and diverse student community who live their university life to the full. There is a wide range of accommodation options for full-time students from halls of residence to shared houses, apartments for couples, and houses for families.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Latin American Countries.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following:
- Investment Management MSc
- Finance and Management MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Management and Human Resource Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following Latin American countries: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Your taught master’s programme must be scheduled to commence at Cranfield School of Management in September 2022.
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Cranfield School of Management.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, applicants must take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Qualification documents/transcripts, evidence of your English language proficiency, and upload Justification for support statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must comply with the entry requirements before applying for the master’s programme at the University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must complete all the English language requirements of Cranfield University.
The university will provide the amount of £4,000 for Latin American students in the UK.