Do you have a dream to get a PhD degree in the Netherlands? If so, then here is an excellent opportunity to apply for International PhD Position funded by the Nijmegen School of Management at Radboud University.
This educational award is designed for worldwide students who want to pursue a PhD in Leadership Development at the University for the academic year 2020/21.
A great opportunity for international students to get an award amount of € 3,061 at Radboud University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1923, Radboud University is an international university located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. The University is renowned for its high-quality education and research and its commitment to a personal approach with its students.
Why study at Radboud University? RU has an open environment where you can easily come in contact with other students. The university classes are small, interactive, and their professors are easily approachable. Here you will earn a valuable diploma in an outstanding university system.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2020
- University: Radboud University
- Department: Nijmegen School of Management
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: € 3,061
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Leadership Development
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree in Business Administration, Occupational Psychology, Industrial Engineering & Management, or in a related field in the social sciences
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates are to take part in a PhD program at Radboud University. After that, you must complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You should upload the following attachments:
- Letter of motivation explaining your motivation, your interest in the project, and your competencies.
- Your CV, including qualifications, grades, a list of academic publications (if applicable), and an educational reference supporting your application.
- Proof of academic writing skills such as a chapter from your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis or an academic paper.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the Radboud University
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English and excellent communication skills
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits under Leadership Development scholarship positions:
- Employment: 40 hours per week
- The gross starting salary amounts to €2,395 per month and will increase to €3,061 in the fourth year (salary scale P)
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation