Heidelberg University & the University Hospital Mannheim are jointly offering the International PhD Position in Macrophages. The position is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational award is designed for talented and motivated students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in Germany at the university.
Excellent offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Heidelberg Institution is a public research institution whose aim is to generate and harness knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations while maintaining an open mind and tolerance for persons and ideas. It is one of the best public universities in Heidelberg, Germany.
Why study at Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University views the training of its students and young researchers to be equally as important as its academic and social commitments starting at the bachelor’s level. It provides for early integration into research subjects and procedures by employing creative approaches for research-based teaching.
Application Deadline: You can submit your application at any time throughout the year.
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University & University Hospital Mannheim
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD project “Ensemble analysis of mRNA editing, modification and processing in macrophages
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have MSc in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or related subject; dedicated interest in RNA biology; strong background in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, bioinformatics or immunology; high motivation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the online application for enrol in PhD degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation with reference to the topic of the doctorate
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Proof of citizenship
- Self-disclosure of revenue and expenditure (part of the application form)
- Evidence confirming the financial situation (payslip of the parents, own wage slips etc.)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency:
Heidelberg University will provide a good salary package to the high achieving candidates for PhD study