The Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering at ETH Zurich is proud to announce the PhD Positions in Additive Manufacturing Design and Sustainable Production. The position is designed for the academic session 2022–2023.
The programme aims to support domestic or international students who want to pursue PhD degree in additive manufacturing design and sustainable production in Switzerland.
Worthy offer for international students to complete your degree in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
ETH Zurich was established in 1854 by the Swiss Federal Government with the goal of training engineers and scientists, largely concentrating on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. ETH Zurich has a leading reputation in both academics and industry. There are 24,500 students from over 120 countries, of which 4,460 are pursuing doctoral degrees.
Why study at ETH Zurich? ETH Zurich is one of the world’s leading universities in science and technology and is known for its cutting-edge research and innovation. ETH Zurich provides its students with an engaging global environment at the master’s level. ETH Zurich is ranked among the top universities in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by August 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: ETH Zurich
- Department: Department of mechanical and process engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in additive manufacturing design and sustainable production offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Ideally, the candidate has experience with additive manufacturing. The position requires prior knowledge and interest in design, modeling, simulation, and experimental work. An independent work style and the ability to work in a team are important.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form. Please get in touch with Prof. Mirko Meboldt ([email protected]). Applications by e-mail or postal mail will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must have a cover letter, academic transcripts, a CV, and a passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering, and food science.
- Language Requirement: Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
ETH Zurich will provide the salary for applicants. They offer an inspiring, supportive, and team-based research environment that helps you to create your research and expertise profile. Their team shares a common mission to make a measurable impact in research and translation to the industry.