The University of Adelaide is pleased to announce the Smartsat CRC HDR Scholarships. The programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
An excellent chance for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide, the third-oldest university in Australia, was founded in 1874 and is located in Adelaide, South Australia. It is ranked 111th in 2022 THE World University Rankings for Teaching, Research, Citations, Industry Income, and International Outlook.
Why should you study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide strives to strengthen the link between research and local economic needs, leveraging creativity and knowledge to create abundant economic opportunities in a world rapidly shifting to an information-based economy.
Application Deadline: The application process is open until filled.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, international or onshore international students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD/Master by Research degree.
- Be interested in advanced telecommunications, IoT connectivity, and intelligent satellite systems.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can submit their admission applications via the university portal. Apply according to the instructions on the Faculty SmartSat CRC website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Expression of Interest Form
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a relevant bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or equivalent in a related discipline or a master’s degree that contains a significant (and relevant) research component with equivalent academic performance.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58
- C1 Advanced – 176
The Master’s scholarship will be for up to 2 years; PhD scholarship will be for up to 3 years and has a stipend starting from $28,854 p/a (Indexed annually).