The University of Fukui and Sato Yo International Scholarship Foundation are jointly offering the scholarships programme to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants who belong to any eligible country and wish to undertake an undergraduate or graduate programme at the University of Fukui are eligible to apply and receive this scholarship. This grant will provide the students a monthly stipend per month for 2 years.
Great chance for students in Japan.
User Review( votes)
The University of Fukui is the national university of Japan serving as a community of academic and cultural activities. It ranks 96th in the country and promotes world-class education and research of science and technology for the wellbeing of people.
Why choose to study at the University of Fukui? The University of Fukui is an esteemed university that maintains a high sense of ethics. The university follows its own original and region-specific studies in education, pursues highly advanced research in science, technology, and medical sciences, and also provides professional medical care services.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is July 20.
- University or Organization: University of Fukui
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: ?180,000
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, East Timor, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply and pursue any undergraduate or graduate programme at the University of Fukui.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in a 2 years undergraduate or graduate programme at the University of Fukui.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the admissions section of the university portal. The applicants are required to apply separately to the foundation online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume 1
- Resume 2
- Letter of recommendation
- Evaluation letter
- Academic Transcripts
- Research plan
- Research results
- Acceptance certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree to be accepted in a doctoral programme at the University of Fukui.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and must have basic knowledge of Japanese.
Winners of the scholarship will receive a stipend of ?150,000 to ?180,000 per month for u to 2 years towards pursuing an undergraduate or graduate programme at the University of Fukui.