To remove the financial barriers on your way to study abroad, the University of Sydney is presenting a mind-blowing opportunity called the SOLVE-CHD PhD Positionsin Australia for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is available to all Australian and international applicants to pursue a PhD program at the Faculty of Medicine and Health. Eligible students will win a yearly stipend for three years from the University of Sydney.
The University of Sydney is a public research university that believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served. It is ranked 27th in Best Global Universities.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world. It is a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. It harbors outstanding excellence in research and teaching. It is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $96,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD in research in cardiovascular rehabilitation in the Faculty of Medicine and Health of the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted full-time in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health of the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the student portal of the university to carry out the application process. Candidates can apply for the opportunity here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master degree certificate
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have relevant skills, interests, and qualifications to be admitted to a PhD research programme at the University of Sydney.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 96
- TOEFL PBT – 592
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of Sydney will provide $32,000 per annum for up to 3 years to the selected applicants towards the applied PhD programme.