With the collaboration of Educations.SE, the Stockholm School of Economics, Dagen’s Industri are providing MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is open to students from all countries and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 595,000 + VAT for Stockholm School of Economic’s Executive MBA program.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? They inspire you with guides, articles and content adapted for everyone – regardless of age and previous experience. They are constantly updating themselves with new training opportunities because they want to be the lasting link between you and your development.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is May 31st, 2023.
- University or Organization: Educations.SE and Stockholm School of Economics, Dagens Industri
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fee of SEK 595,000 + VAT
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application is made online, click the Apply here button to be taken to the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship it is required that you have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have very good English skills.
Winners will receive the full tuition fee of SEK 595,000 + VAT for the SSE MBA Executive programme.