The University of Copenhagen is welcoming students to apply for International PhD Positionsin Linguistics for the academic session 2023/2024.
The purpose of the funding award is to encourage and support ambitious domestic and international students who want to study PhD degree at the university in Denmark.
A wonderful option to get financial support for study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is a top-tier research institution that is motivated by critical thinking and intellectual creativity. It enables its students to conduct study on a variety of topics. In addition to participating in a community that supports gender equality and views diversity as a strength, students get the opportunity to conduct their research independently while being closely supervised.
What study at the University of Copenhagen? The university is dedicated to giving students a top-notch, research-based education. Students will have the chance to advance their global careers by working with a top-notch research team.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 22 September 2022. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity programme, applicants must have a two-year Master‡s degree* (120 ECTS), or equivalent, in Linguistics, Psycholinguistics, Psychology or Greenlandic Studies – or in another field. It is required that the candidate presents documentation for strong qualifications in one or more of the named fields.
- Applicants must possess skills in written and spoken academic English at a high level. If deemed necessary, the department may request that applicants document their English or other language skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following supporting documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- A copy of their Master‡s degree diploma or similar (if this is not available by the application deadline, applicants must document pre-approval of their Master‡s thesis)
- A copy of their Master‡s degree transcript
- A copy of their Bachelor‡s degree diploma
- A copy of their Bachelor‡s degree transcript.
- The applicant may upload up to two academic personal references.
- Recommendations, publications, theses, etc. cannot be uploaded.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a monthly salary to successful candidates for the academic session 2023/2024.