Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the PhD Positionsin Point of Care Diagnostics of Cardiovascular Diseases offered by the Queensland University of Technology for the academic session 2021-2022.
This studentship is open for high-achieving aspirants who want to undertake a PhD degree at the university. The main purpose of this program is to provide financial support to needy students.
The University of Technology of Queensland is a research and learning institution in Australia that is internationally recognized. It offers excellent studying, teaching, and study facilities to the best students.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? As Australia’s leading innovative university, QUT provides students with realistic educational programs. It is the country’s ninth-highest university that specialist knowledge to develop innovative teaching approaches.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Point of Care Diagnostics of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have either (ideally both):
- They recently completed honours or masters degree in science, masters by research, or a masters in biotechnology
- Candidates received first-class honours (H1)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants must submit an expression of interest (EOI) for a PhD before applying for this application . To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled, applicants must apply online for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a cover letter
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), including recent IELTS or equivalent score for international applicants
- Academic transcripts
- A two-page writing sample (e.g. copy of an article, essay, or thesis you have completed)
- Contact details for 2 academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent program applicant must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: you may need to meet English language requirements. You can find your English language requirements in your course information.
- They accept test results from:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
The Queensland University of Technology will provide study expenses in the following manner:
- A scholarship of $28,597 per annum for three years, tax-exempt and indexed annually
- A possible 6-month extension, subject to satisfactory progress
- The opportunity to work alongside leading researchers, clinicians, and engineers using state-of-the-art technologies to discover and validate biomarkers and develop new diagnostics of heart failure potential additional funding to support fieldwork and research dissemination.