The Department of Management, Society, and Communication (MSC) is now accepting applications for the PhD Fellowships in Business and Development from international students at the Copenhagen Business School.
The grant is designed to assist students who are willing to enrol in the fellowship programme at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
Worthy offer for students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Copenhagen Business School, condensed and referred to as CBS, is a public university located in Copenhagen, Denmark and is recognised as one of the most prestigious business institutions in Western Europe and the globe.
Why choose Copenhagen Business School? It has a progressive committal to the excellence, distinction, and significance of its education and analysis programmes, helping scholars skillfully build their careers by enhancing their abilities.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Management, Society and Communication (MSC)
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the undergraduate graduate or doctoral degree in Business and Development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must be a national of developing countries;
- Must have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process);
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary;
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS;
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent grade of ten (10) or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale for their master’s thesis;
- The minimum grade point average of 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale must have been achieved for the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree combined;
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills as per institutes need.
The benefits of the PhD fellowship in Business and Development is that it provides the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with a per month app to the high-achieving scholars for the academic year 2021/2022.