Enhance your knowledge and skills by applying for the International PhD Studentship in Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Algorithms for Six Degree-of-freedom Virtual Reality Streaming at the University of Liverpool in the UK.
The programme aims to support students who belong to the UK, EU and want to undertake their PhD degree at the University of Liverpool.
Great offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Institution of Liverpool is a public university in Liverpool, England. It is ranked 129th in the world as it works to fulfill its objective of advancing learning and enriching people’s lives.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world for internationally recognized research. It offers a unique student experience, as well as cutting-edge learning and instruction in a variety of fields. The University also offers 180 student-led groups and a variety of service activities, allowing students to grow both personally and professionally.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: TWD 11,000/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes in Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Algorithms for Six Degree-of-freedom Virtual Reality Streaming
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must be UK/EU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university‡s online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, certificates, English language certificates, and personal statement with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing at the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have good knowledge of the English Language.
Both the University of Liverpool and NTHU have agreed to waive the tuition fees for the duration of the project and a stipend of TWD 11,000/month will be provided as a contribution to living costs (the equivalent of £280 per month when in Liverpool).