Magnify your knowledge through International Postdoctoral Position in Engineering Education Research. The programme is organized by the Chalmers University of Technology for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support students from any country and want to undertake their postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology.
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties. To encourage an open environment and close collaboration between students and faculty, the university has built a completely informal setting.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postdoctoral position at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have applied to a postdoctoral or PhD programme at Chalmers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to select a field of study and apply by clicking ‘apply’ at the bottom of that vacancy page. The applicants are required to apply with a reference number of the position desired to be considered for the vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The applicants will get a post-doctoral or PhD position in any applied field of study at the Chalmers University of Technology.