Enhance your knowledge and skills by applying for the PhD Studentships in Inter-Generational knowledge of Oral Healthcare at the University of Liverpool.
The programme aims to support students who belong to the UK, EU and want to undertake their PhD degree at the University of Liverpool. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
Amazing opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public research university located in Liverpool. It is ranked 129th in the world as it pursues its mission of advancing learning and enriching people’s lives.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world for globally recognised research. It offers a unique student experience, learning, and teaching at the cutting edge of disciplines to its students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 21 February 2022
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes in Social Science and Health
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform. To avail of the scholarship, the applicants are required to submit Dr. Marieke van der Zande via email at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a CV and covering letter outlining your reasons for wanting to take up this studentship
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The University of Liverpool provides tuition fees in the following manner:
- Payment of academic fees (standard UKRI Home rate)
- Maintenance Stipend (2021/2022: £15,609, 2022/23 rate subject to confirmation)
- Access to Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) for research-related expenses.
- Opportunity to apply for additional funding (e.g. overseas Institutional Visits)