Applications are being accepted from the outstanding candidates for International PhD Studentship in Metamaterial Nano-Machines. The funding opportunity is offered by the University of Southampton.
This study program is designed for the UK, EU andinternational students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
Get fund for your PhD studies through this wonderful program in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a public research university in Southampton, England, that was founded in 1952. It offers a diverse range of academic degrees, including bachelor’s degrees in a number of fields, master’s degrees, junior doctorates, and higher doctorates.
Why study at the University of Southampton? At this university, students will have the opportunity to develop advanced skills in experimental photonics, computational electromagnetic modelling, application of machine learning and artificial intelligence, electron and optical microscopy, and nanofabrication.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Metamaterial Nano-machines
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a very good undergraduate degree (at least a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent) in physics, electronic engineering, chemistry, materials science, or a related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.orc.soton.ac.uk/how-to-apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a Curriculum Vitae, Two reference letters, Degree Transcripts to date
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates who have or expect to obtain at least an upper second class degree in Chemistry, Biology or related discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Southampton will provide full tuition plus, for UK students, and an enhanced stipend of £18,000 tax-free per annum for up to 3.5 years. Limited funding for EU applicants is available. Overseas students who have secured or are seeking external funding are also welcome to apply.