Concordia University Wisconsin is pleased to announce an excellent International Undergraduate Student Scholarships for students. This program is worth $22,000 and exclusively available for the academic year 2021-22.
This scheme is meant to provide financial support to those students undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Concordia University, Wisconsin.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Concordia University Wisconsin is a private Lutheran university and higher education community committed to helping students develop in mind, body, and spirit for service to Christ in the Church and the world. It was ranked 258th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities.
Why study at Concordia University Wisconsin? Concordia University educates students for lives of leadership and service, uniquely developing people to step out into the world ready to make an uncommon impact. It is a learning community at the junction of knowledge and Christian faith. At Concordia University, students develop their God-given potential and prepare to lead uncommon lives of higher professional purpose to better self and community.
Application Deadline: 21st July 2021
- University or Organization: Concordia University Wisconsin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $22,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are allowed to apply to all undergraduate degree courses and subjects under this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicants must already be enrolled in an undergraduate course at Concordia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply online and complete the applications process as guided by the university. The accepted students will be eligible to receive this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- High school report
- Official transcript in English
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of financial support
- Personal statement
- Work experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 to get admitted at Concordia.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit the following English language proficiency tests with minimum required scores:
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 6
- PTE – 55
- Duolingo – 90
The selected students will receive upto $12,000 if they have applied without ACT or SAT and upto $22,000 if they have applied with ACT or SAT scores per academic year.