To encourage the education of female students in the field of business administration, Rome Business School is offering the Executive Women International MBA Scholarships.
All international applicants who wish to undertake the International MBA programme offered by the Rome Business School are eligible for this application . The applicants must be women who possess a 4-year bachelor degree in the relevant field.
This is a great opportunity that will support students’ master’s education by providing a reduction in tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
Rome Business School is a business school institution standing on the mission to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals at a level of excellence in their competence and ethical approach to business and work.
Why choose to study at Rome Business School? The campus of Rome Business School features state-of-the-art academics, administrative, recreational and support facilities for the students. The institute also provides all the assistance in finding a good stay convenient both academically and socially. The school also assists with accommodation as it has collaborations with several local residence providers that offer accommodation options like apartments and rooms. The students have ensured a stress-free and fun student life through a variety of support services at RBS.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Rome Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 30% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All masters degree subjects and courses in business administration are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted and enrolled in the university.
- Applicants are two years of continuous professional experience in one position or role and a 4-year bachelor degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit the minimum required information in the online form to start the admission process. Upon receiving the acceptance letter, the applicants must complete their enrolment by filling in the necessary documents.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach a motivational letter of no more than 300 words with the CV and the documentation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have two years of continuous professional experience in one position or role and a 4-year bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, or any other equivalent English language proficiency tests.
- Proficiency in the Italian language is an advantage.
The selected students will be given a select scholarship of 30% of the course cost at RBS for the duration of the study.