As a part of a larger initiative of quantum activities at its Centre for Quantum Mathematics (QM), the University of Southern Denmark is pleased to announce Postdoctoral Fellowships in Quantum Computing, for the academic year 2023-2024.
The postdoctoral fellow positions in quantum computing will be given to applicants coming from a strong research background in quantum computing, who have a PhD degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or related fields, and programming skills such as Python or C++ with significant experience. The appointed candidates will be provided a salary in accordance with their role.
Worthy offer for applicants in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1966, the University of Southern Denmark is a Danish university driven by an ambition to promote those talents and research achievements that develop society. The university is of global significance and ranks 261st in the Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University of Southern Denmark holds a noble mindset and purpose and thus offers programs that are well structured, including training of both research and teaching. The university’s aim is to develop talents that encourage unique, innovative solutions for the benefit of a sustainable world and contributes to breaking down barriers and shaping a sustainable future.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Danish and foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for postdoctoral positions at the Centre for Quantum Mathematics (QM) at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Southern Denmark (SDU).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience with quantum computing, especially the design, analysis, and implementation of quantum algorithms.
- The applicants must have good programming skills such as Python or C++.
- The applicants must have a strong research background in quantum computing, including quantum algorithms, quantum machine learning, quantum information, and quantum complexity theory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who want to apply for this postdoctoral position must complete an online application form for this academic position. Eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates/diplomas (MSc and PhD) – Danish or English
- Research Statement
- List of publications
- Letters of Recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or related fields.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university.
The successfully selected applicant will be employed with a salary in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC at the University of Southern Denmark.