The BARC Center for Basic Algorithms Research Copenhagen is looking for motivated, hard-working, bright students who wish to apply for the Postdoctoral Position in Denmark.
The main purpose of BARC is to attract top talent from around the world to an ambitious, creative, using the power of mathematics we strive to create fundamental breakthroughs in algorithmic thinking.
Scholarship offers a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1999, IT University of Copenhagen is a public university and research institution in Copenhagen. It offers four bachelor programs, five master study programs, professional master’s study programs, and a diploma program.
Why at IT University of Copenhagen? The university provides a workspace for group work and individual studies after classes. Students interested in a research-oriented program or an applied program will have plenty of options in Denmark.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2020
- University: IT University of Copenhagen
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Research will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A motivated application, including a cogent argument for how qualified you are for the position and brief statements of research and teaching plans
- A full CV, including name, address, phone number, e-mail, previous and present employment and academic background
- Documentation of academic degrees (copy of degree certificates etc.)
- Copies of max. 5 different publications that are relevant to the position
- A numbered list of publications. The enclosed publications should be marked with an asterisk (*)
- Documentation of pedagogical experience and teaching record within one or more of the teaching areas listed for the position.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can only apply for this position through our e-recruitment system. They must have to fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload a cover letter, CV, and other documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates should have a masters degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate must be motivated and able to engage in theoretical and empirical work, and have good oral and written communication skills.
Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).