Aarhus University is proud to offer the International Postdoctoral Position in Autobiographical Memory and Individual Differences in Denmark. The study program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The objective of this funding program is to assist highly motivated aspirants from all over the world who want to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university.
Great offer to get fund for study with the Aarhus University in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Aarhus University, Denmark’s second-largest institution and public university, was founded in 1928. It provides approximately 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and research programmes across all disciplines.
Why study at Aarhus University? The university service centre provides a comprehensive induction and orientation program, as well as professional support and assistance, during your time at AU. It also provides cutting-edge facilities and laboratories.
Application Deadline: June 9, 2021
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Autobiographical Memory and Individual Differences offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be experienced at conducting statistical analyses using SPSS. The applicant has to be fluent in Danish and have experience with supervising student assistants and coordinating research activities in the area of autobiographical memory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants must take admission to a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all the supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae. You are encouraged to declare any periods of leave without research activity, including, for example, maternity leave, since your research activities are assessed in relation to your actual research time
- Education (diploma for master’s, PhD, and possibly higher doctoral degree)
- List of publications (the enclosed publications must be marked on the list of publications)
- Publications. Up to three publications can be included in the application. In the event of several authors, the publications must be accompanied by a co-author statement concerning the applicant’s share of the collaborative work with the consent of the co-authors. Please use this template
- Teaching portfolio. The specific requirements regarding the documentation can be found here
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a base salary for a full-time postdoctoral position for the year 2021/2022.