With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in Singapore, Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering is providing PhD Scholarships.
The educational funding supports international students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Why study at SCELSE? It offers a research environment focusing on scientific excellence, recognizing world-class research as the platform for future innovation, research, and development. They are currently building our research strength in “environmental life sciences engineering” and seeks to nurture research talent and foster future leaders in this emerging field.
Application Deadline: December 15
- University or Organization: Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees and stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore and international
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in microbiology and microbial ecology, biomedical sciences, chemistry, bioinformatics, genomics, civil and environmental engineering, materials science, microfluidics, bioimaging, biophysics, computational and systems biology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students will also have to go through a Written Qualifying Exam, after passing at least four graduate-level courses (with a CGPA/CAP > 3.8). The Summer Course LSE701/LSE6101 must be one of the four graduate-level courses taken
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit an online application, including official transcripts and research proposals, through the Graduate Admission System. When submitting your application through the university portal, you must indicate that you would like to apply for a research scholarship in your application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students will have to fulfill at least 6 graduate-level graded courses, of which the Summer Course – Fundamentals of Environmental Life Sciences Engineering LSE701/LSE6101 (which is the equivalent of two courses) is a compulsory module.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have TOEFL and IELTS test scores.
Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering will provide the full tuition fees subsidy for up to 4 years of candidature and monthly stipends, up to 4 years of candidature, or thesis submission and IT Allowance, Conference Allowance, Thesis Allowance.