With the goal of making higher education available to all talented and deserving students, Kings College London is offering the PGR International Scholarships.
The Centre for Doctoral Studies at King’s College London is offering fully-funded studentships to support international students to complete their full-time doctoral research degrees in the UK.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Kings College London is a public research university ranked 7 in the UK by The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021. Through meaningful service, it believes in giving back to the world.
Why choose King’s College London? As a world-renowned university, King’s College London is dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society, as well as realizing a vision to make the world a better place. In addition, it is ranked 31st globally and fourth in the UK for graduate employability, thanks to its strong alumni network of 170,000.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Kings College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: M.Phil and PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MPhil/PhD programmes in Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine; Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience; Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences; Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care; Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be liable for tuition fees at the higher international/overseas rate.
- Apply for a full-time MPhil/PhD programme at King’s College London
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Make an application for your chosen MPhil/PhD programme via the King’s online admissions application system – King’s Apply. Complete a separate ‘PGR International Studentships 2021-22 Form’ and attach this to the ‘Funding’ Section of your application on King’s Apply
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic Transcripts
- Details of your qualifications (you will need to attach copies)
- Details of previous employment
- A personal statement
- Academic References
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: In order to take admission at the university, aspirants must have to fulfill the English language requirements of the university.
The Scholarship covers:
- Full international tuition fees
- An annual stipend (UKRI-level): £17,609 (for 2021/22)
- Research costs: up to £5000 per annum, depending on the project