Magnify your knowledge through PhD Studentships. The programme is organized by the University of Cambridge for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students from any country are eligible to apply for this studentship towards a cost of study of a PhD degree in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. The selected students will be entitled to receive a yearly stipend for 4 years of study.
Nice chance for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Cambridge, one of the top public universities in the UK ranked 3rd in the QS World Rankings, is a collegiate research university. It has made it its mission to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence.
Why choose to study at the University of Cambridge? The University of Cambridge offers world-leading postgraduate education and incorporates a global outlook and reach in their programmes. All students at Cambridge are able to take full advantage of the clubs and societies available at the university which helps students get involved in all aspects of student life beyond their academic studies. Cambridge also has academic and extra-curricular opportunities to ensure graduates are highly employable.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: Department of Public Health and Primary Care
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and non-UK students are other eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD degree study at the Department of Public Health and Primary Care of the University of Cambridge in the field of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree in biomedicine, Mathematics, computer science, or general natural science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to upload all necessary documents on the university’s application portal to apply. The applicants are required to quote reference RH27348 on their application and in any correspondence to apply for this vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic references
- Written work
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of an upper second class (good 2:1) honors degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university. Students may also need to provide GRE scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 110
- C2 Proficiency – 200
- C1 Advanced – 193
The successfully selected candidate that will be filling the PhD position and undertaking the studentship will get an annual salary of up to 4 years along with a fully-funded study at the University of Cambridge.