Applications are currently open for the HoustonMovers.com Scholarship to study in the United States for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational award is open to students everywhere in the USA. The main purpose of this program provides help for those candidates who are moving from and within Houston.
A wonderful chance for international students to get benefited in the USA.
User Review( votes)
HoustonMovers.com works only with highly rated moving companies with proven track records. So you know your belongings will be in good hands.
Why should join this program? At HoustonMovers.com, they help people save money by having reputable movers compete for their business. They take the stress out of finding the right moving company by allowing them to get quotes from multiple highly rated moving companies in one place.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- Organization: HoustonMovers.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High School Senior or Undergraduate
- Awards: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be a graduating high school senior or an undergraduate student in the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for this opportunity, then you are required to complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: All the participants to submit an essay of 500–750 words describing their own hometowns, what makes them unique, and why they love living there. Provide permission to publish your essay on the HoustonMovers.com blog
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 over the previous school year
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: HoustonMovers.com will be awarded one $500 scholarship each year.