The Chalmers University of Technology is providing financial support to high-achieving students through its International Postdoctoral Position in Sustainable Utilisation and Treatment of Dredged Marine Sediments.
The funding program is open to domestic and international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university in Sweden. The position is available for the academic session 2022/2023.
Well-paid opportunity to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology comprises 13 departments and is known for creating an effective environment for innovation. In essential sectors like materials, mathematical modelling, environmental science, and automotive safety, it is home to eight Areas of Advance and six national competency centres.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university provides students with possibilities such as English language and Foundation courses. Candidates can take advantage of a variety of career and employability services to assist them to get a job.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 29 December 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for postdoctoral position in Sustainable Utilisation and Treatment of Dredged Marine Sediments at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To qualify for this position, you must hold a PhD in Civil Engineering, Water Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or a closely related field. Experience and education in any or several of the following fields are advantageous: experimental design, sampling and chemical analysis, water quality, laboratory work, fieldwork, organic chemistry, design of pilot plants, environmental assessment tools, life cycle assessement (LCA).
- The position also requires excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, candidates must take part in a postdoctoral degree program at the university. After that, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The successful applicants will get a salary at the Chalmers University of Technology. Chalmers offers a cultivating and inspiring working environment in the coastal city of Gothenburg.