Do you dream of high-quality education in the USA, but financial barriers are holding you back? Then, apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere International Scholarships at St. Francis College to fund your studies. The study program is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are two annual renewable scholarships available for freshman international candidates of all academic majors and fields of study in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at SFC.
Excellent offer for students to receive 50% tuition fees for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
St. Francis College is dedicated to providing a world-class education that prepares all students for a rewarding profession and personal achievement. It has a long tradition of teaching students to be leaders in their fields and contributing members of society.
Why study at St. Francis College? St. Francis College prepares students to assume leadership roles in their disciplines and to contribute to society as contributing members. Here, you will be educated as a full person and will graduate as self-assured graduates ready for graduate school and successful employment.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until April 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: St. Francis College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: 50% of tuition fees coverage
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a first-year international (F-1 Visa) applicant to SFC for the incoming fall semester. (Transfer students are ineligible to apply)
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply through the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will submit a 500-1000 word written essay or a 2-5 minute video about their leadership skills and ideas for utilizing those skills to advance intercultural learning and understanding at SFC.
- Admission Requirements: Completion of a high-school degree is necessary to take admission at the college.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE, or ITEP exam results.
St. Francis College will provide the award of two annual, renewable scholarships for up to four years of study that are worth 50% of tuition at the time of initial acceptance.