The Department of Electrical Engineering at Eindhoven University of Technology is seeking to hire two outstanding postdoctoral candidates for International Postdoctoral Positions on the Seamless Design of Smart Edge Processors.
Eindhoven University of Technology will consider postdoctoral candidates who want to conduct a research study in an exciting, dynamic, and high-tech environment and hold the necessary requirements to fill the position, i.e.PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related and well-built hardware/software design skills. The appointed candidates will be provided employment with a satisfying salary and other additional benefits such as a pension, annual holiday allowance, and more.
Nice offer for international students in Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The Eindhoven University of Technology, commonly recognised as TU/e, is a public technical university in the city of Eindhoven in the Netherlands. The university is one thriving community of scientists, students, and professionals ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities and 138th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the Eindhoven University of Technology? The Eindhoven University of Technology is very keen on providing its students with the career growth that they desire and expect throughout their education. It is a very dynamic space where students and their teachers and mentors are close enough to be on a first-name basis and work together on innovative projects with real-life significance.
Application Deadline: Applications for this postdoctoral position can be made by 4th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the postdoctoral position in electrical engineering at the Department of Electrical Engineering of Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be excellent, teamwork-oriented, and research-driven candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants interested in applying for this position must submit an online application form. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- cover letter
- a detailed curriculum vitae including research experience and publications
- transcript of master and bachelor’s degrees
- copy of your final PhD thesis, including English abstract (PDF file)
- the contact information of three academic referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or AI-related topic and strong hardware/software design skills.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a C1 level related to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR) and IELTS equivalence.
The Eindhoven University of Technology will provide the chosen postdoctoral candidates employment with a gross monthly salary and benefits such as an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary, an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes, and family-friendly initiatives and personal development programs.