The University of Sydney is inviting students who want to conduct research into developing polymeric system to apply for its International Research Scholarships in Developing Polymeric System. This scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship application can be made by all international and domestic students at the University of Sydney who want to pursue a master’s by research study programme within the Faculty of Engineering. The applicants must be enrolled full-time to be considered. The scholarship consists of a stipend allowance of $14,000 per month for a maximum of 7 months.
Excellent opportunity for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney, also famously known as Sydney University, founded in 1850, is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. This university is the oldest university in Australia and one of the country’s six sandstone universities now ranked 41st in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 28th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney works together in a culture that adapts to change and is does not shy away from failure. The university aims to inculcate this in its students and staff while also making them encourage each other to explore further and imagine a better world altogether. The university is stronger because it values different and unique perspectives.
Application Deadline: December 7, 2022 is the last date to apply for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can undertake a PhD study programme at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be currently enrolled to study full-time in a Master’s by Research within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research into developing a polymeric system for the delivery of active compounds.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for admission by accessing the university portal. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of the university for their desired program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet-based (TOEFL iBT)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced (formerly CAE) and Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (formerly CPE)
The University of Sydney will award the chosen winners of this scholarship a stipend allowance of $14,000 for up to 7 months.